Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Get the Picture!


With the NKBA design contest deadline looming I have been working on my contest entry. I decided to have this fantastic bathroom professionally photographed. I asked photographer Larry Kantor to shoot this bathroom for me.

Tagging along on the photo shoot was a very interesting experience. I was amazed at the amount of time it took to set up, light the room and finally get ready to shoot. To sum it up it took 3 hours to get 4 photos. I've decided photographers earn every penny of their fee and I have a new found respect for the spectacular photos we see in design magazines.

I send my packet off this week and will wait with the 1000's of designers who have entered to hear back on who won. Wish me luck!



_____________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment