Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Going Green!





With Green being the buzz word of choice these days, especially in the building industry Board by Board participated in the 2nd annual Green Fair at Talking Rock Ranch in Prescott, AZ, Saturday October 16th. We joined multiple vendors and builders in sharing with the public what we do that is environmentally friendly. It was a lovely fall day, perfect for being outside and chatting with the public.

Interesting enough, when Robert and I sat down a couple of years ago and looked at our company and building practices we were delighted to realize we were already very Green. Our desire to build an energy efficient home had taken us well down the path of what it means to be Green!

On the technical front I am taking our office to almost paperless! I don't think I can ever be completely paperless (I rather like paper actually) but I am currently having a great time scanning and electronically filing all kinds of things. Now if I could just get up the courage to dump the paper copies!

Baby Steps!



_______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment